Author Topic: Discharge  (Read 181 times)

Offline Carrie223

• View Profile
Discharge
« on: July 19, 2018, 06:54:59 AM »
I know discharge is completely normal but I was wondering if it ever goes away. I have had discharge 24/7 and I just want it to stop. I saw a doctor about 7 years ago and it was a normal thing but it hasn’t gone since then. It changes textures from time to time as well and i then know I’ll get my period. So just wondering really. :)

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
Re: Discharge
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 03:58:27 AM »
it never really goes away, can get less at menopause, but other than that if you’ve always had it, it’s just what’s normal for you. Unfortunately some women get a lot more than others. I personally get loads, all the time, ive had every test under the sun & it’s just normal for me....annoying but normal

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Discharge
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 07:20:36 AM »
it never really goes away, can get less at menopause, but other than that if you’ve always had it, it’s just what’s normal for you. Unfortunately some women get a lot more than others. I personally get loads, all the time, ive had every test under the sun & it’s just normal for me....annoying but normal
it is annoying! I have to constantly buy liners and wear them, and if I forgot to buy more...I’m basically screwed.
~Darken12