Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 161 times)

Offline Kellyroseanne19

• View Profile
Advice please
« on: July 24, 2018, 10:41:37 AM »
Right so I had loads of pregnancy symptoms from about 9/10DPO.
BB’s now extremely sore, headaches everyday to the point I’m having to go lay in a dark room, on/off sickness feeling. Mood swings, frequent urination, fatigue, twinges at the bottom of my stomach or to the left side etc bloating to name a few! I’ve done 3 HPTs all BFN. I am now one day late for AF and haven’t tested since 4 days ago. What’s your opinions please?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: Advice please
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:12:13 AM »
Test again!

Offline Kellyroseanne19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 03:25:42 AM »
So I tested again and still bfn, now 3 days late and absolutely no sign of AF. I’m exhausted all the time and bb’s are very sore with veins showing more than I’ve ever seen?

Offline Sadiiqah25

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »
Hi Kelly. Im new to this forum its so wonderful for us ladies to be able to share our experiences! Im in the same boat. I tested early 9 days after ovulation on July 18th expected AF July 23rd and she has yet to have arrived. Im also urinating more frequently having twinges in my stomach and sore breast on and off At one point my right breast had a sharp threading feeling i had to stop what i was doing and hold my breast. Im scared to take another test afraid of a BFN although i tested too early im going to just wait it out and if AF arrives she arrives if not YAY! Im 3 late currently and im totally waiting it for at least 2 more days. Hate the disappointment.
As for you, i would definitly either wait it out a few more days or get a blood test done. Especially if you have regular cycles? Then its possible that your HCG levels could be low.

Offline Kellyroseanne19

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 05:00:38 PM »
Hi Kelly. Im new to this forum its so wonderful for us ladies to be able to share our experiences! Im in the same boat. I tested early 9 days after ovulation on July 18th expected AF July 23rd and she has yet to have arrived. Im also urinating more frequently having twinges in my stomach and sore breast on and off At one point my right breast had a sharp threading feeling i had to stop what i was doing and hold my breast. Im scared to take another test afraid of a BFN although i tested too early im going to just wait it out and if AF arrives she arrives if not YAY! Im 3 late currently and im totally waiting it for at least 2 more days. Hate the disappointment.
As for you, i would definitly either wait it out a few more days or get a blood test done. Especially if you have regular cycles? Then its possible that your HCG levels could be low.

Hi Hun! It’s so frustrating! I just want to know if I am or not. If not then I want to know what’s going on!
AF is usually one day early or bang on time, never late by a day! So this is strange for me. I usually get AF cramping a day or two before its due as well which I’ve had none of. I got cramping 12dpo and nothing of any kind since. My bbs are still sore etc, none of the symptoms have gone away. So I’m confused