Author Topic: what’s going on !?  (Read 269 times)

Offline caitlyn_foster

• View Profile
what’s going on !?
« on: July 24, 2018, 01:45:10 PM »
i am now 3 weeks late on my period. i have had terrible nausea for the last 2 weeks and increase in appetite. i have had fatigue and frequent urination for the last week. I have started to get headaches and heartburn the last few days. i took a pregnancy test on friday and it was negative. does anyone know what may be happening or have gone through something similar? please help 

Offline hannahbanana12

• View Profile
Re: what’s going on !?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 10:45:36 PM »
My period is 27 days late. I am supposed to be getting it this week but it hasn’t shown up yet. I took a pregnancy test as well and it was negative. I have felt nauseous, my boobs have been tender, and very fatigued. I am usually always regular on my period because I’m on birth control. I just travelled to Europe about a month ago, so I’m guessing that’s why I’m screwed up, but doesn’t explain why I’m skipping periods when I’m taking the pill like normal. Not sure what else to do either :/

Offline #blackcat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 05:47:41 AM »
Probably go to a doctor

Offline hannahbanana12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 08:59:11 AM »
I have my checkup with my obgyn next week, so if nothing changes I’m just gonna try and get everything figured out with her then...