Author Topic: Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help  (Read 397 times)

CassieFaith

Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help
« on: December 26, 2017, 04:51:11 AM »
::)
I give good advice on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING teens and all. It’s difficult being a teenager, believe me i know. Send me a msg and I’ll respond.  O:-)

Isabellayuen

Re: Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:21:56 PM »
I don't know if i should let the boy know that i like him...either with having my friend tell him i like him and then she would ask him if he likes me back or by telling him in person or what? what should i do

Offline shanshan2002

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:06:41 PM »
So basically, I was with my friend after an exam and we were at the back of the school together and we were messing g around with each other. And then when he had to leave, I went to hug him. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me into him... He then stared to nuzzle into my neck, his lips on my neck, and I could feel that he was turned on. He then asked me to come to his house but I had a weird feeling about it so I said no. After that has happened he completely ignores me and has told people that we made out when me never. What should I do???

Offline EmaMarion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:08:47 PM »
Ok... I don't know if this is innapropratie or something but.. I just started masturbating and I could use some tips on how to stimulate myself more... AlsI I could use some different tips on three other things: 1. Positions in the bed and 2. How do I please my boyfriend when giving a bj and 3. My boyfriend wants to have anal but... people tell me it hirts... how do I endure it???

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:08:05 AM »
Question: How do you tell someone you want to break up with them?
~Darken12

Offline EmaMarion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
Well. You basically just tell them. I did it through my friends and my bf was fine with it... ex

Offline Funnytime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »
Omg!!!shanshan2002 That is adorbs. Yeah it was kinda weird that he got turned on just by a hung and invited u to go to his house, but that means he might like u. I’m not sayin oh u should date him (unless u want to, your choice) but if ur not interested tell him that. Also tell him that it’s not right to tell others that u made out tho u didn’t.