Author Topic: Really big crush  (Read 189 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Really big crush
« on: August 05, 2018, 10:51:12 PM »
So, I’ve really liked this guy for a little while, and I mean, REALLY like him, he’s the first guy I’ve ever had butterflies in my stomach when thinking about him. He had asked me if I liked him yesterday, and I said no...because he has a gf. He’s the first guy I can talk to and not feel stupid around. I don’t want to break them up, but just typing this whole thing out, I’m thinking about him and can’t stop smiling. Everyone who knows I like him tells me to make his gf break up with him, but I’m not that kind of person. I’m also not allowed to date until I’m 18 (almost 16 now.). The whole point of this is this: WHAT IN THE WORLD SHOULD I DO?! Every second of the day I went to message him, but have to keep my phone in my room so I don’t. This has gotten out of control and I need help!

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
Re: Really big crush
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
You should of told him you liked him. Maybe you could get him alone and tell him. It won’t seem like you wanna break em up, just by saying you like him. Just get it out there and it’ll work out.

Hope this helps a bit xxx
Fear is strength

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 08:11:37 AM »
Well, seeing as he said, “good” after I said I didn’t....that’s not happening.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:07:30 AM »
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Don't fret too much about it because you can't date till you're 18 anyway, so what's the point?
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 10:21:05 PM »
Added information...I made a fool of myself, I kept messaging him stupid stuff. I’m going to message him in the morning blaming it on being tired, but I don’t know if that’ll fix it.  :-[

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 07:00:07 AM »
Added information...I made a fool of myself, I kept messaging him stupid stuff. I’m going to message him in the morning blaming it on being tired, but I don’t know if that’ll fix it.  :-[
Maybe say your friend texted him? Or just say you were really bored. MaryKay is right, you couldn’t have dated him anyways...you’ll get over him. You just need to lay back a bit. That’s what I used to do when I had crushes.
~Darken12