Author Topic: Odd Symptoms  (Read 333 times)

Offline NLmom

• View Profile
Odd Symptoms
« on: August 06, 2018, 12:26:46 PM »
I am having some odd symptoms that are still unexplained despite an internal pelvic exam, pelvic sono, and trans-vag sono. I have an aching on lower left side, in front near groin, which seems to be worse around ovulation time...also around ovulation two months in a row now, I feel like I have a uti for a couple days, but tests come back negative. I've been bloated much more frequently, and out of the blue, my last period lasted for like 2.5 days, as opposed to 6-7, which has been the norm for years.

Sono shows a uterine fibroid, but only 1, and dr doesn’t think that is what’s causing these symptoms. Has anyone experienced something like this before? I’m getting very frustrated.

Offline Cindy1008

• View Profile
Re: Odd Symptoms
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:52:59 PM »
Hi ive been having the same symptoms but on my right side bt no fibroids where found. Ive had been to the doctors multiple times and they cant tell me what it is. I have just been taking over the counter pain killers and using a heating pad. I found that chamomile and ginger tea helps as well. Have you gotten any answers as to what it might be??

Offline Cindy1008

• View Profile
Re: Odd Symptoms
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »
Ive had all the same test and ultrasounds and nothing has been found. I feel your frusteration. Have you tryed anything that has helped your pain?