Author Topic: EMERGENCY!! PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!  (Read 404 times)

Offline Sophiasophia5623

• View Profile
EMERGENCY!! PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!
« on: August 08, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »
Anyone that could give me some kind of answer would be so helpful!!! So I’m 17 and I just started the birth control pill for the first time on 7-14 my bf and I had sex on 7-20 the condom broke and he came inside of me. I took a Plan B that day 30 minutes after it happened. I started bleeding 8 days after, it was dark red- blackish. I have continued to bleed since then (12 days) it began to get heavier and red with small clots. Then these past 2 days it has just been brown and really light. I had severe cramps the first couple days. During the time it was heavy there were days it could fill a tampon. If I wasn’t on the pill, I’d be starting my period 2 days ago on 8-5 so I took a first response early pregnancy test yesterday and today and they both came out negative. A part of me just feels like it’s not accurate and I’m pregnant. Could I be pregnant? Was it implantation bleeding?  Is it from the Plan B? Is it the birth control pill?? Help!!!!!!!!

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: EMERGENCY!! PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:28:30 AM »
It's probably that hormonal charge on your body. Bc and plan B all of a sudden...
Plan B on its own is known to cause your body to go crazy with periods and bleedings, and BC is said to take months for your body to adjust. And you are under the effect of both at the same time. I'm not sure, though, if plan B could mess you up for that long, but I think it's possible

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:21:57 AM »
As long you took your pill correctly there would no reason for you to get pregnant therefore plan b was not needed. But since you also took that there is no way you would be pregnant now. Like Linkle said you have most likely overdosed with all the hormones. It will take time to settle now.

Offline Sophiasophia5623

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 02:47:18 PM »
No the birth control pill won’t have covered me it’s not effective until after the first month, that’s why I took a Plan B. It was my first time ever taking BC in my life

Offline Sophiasophia5623

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:49:43 PM »
As long you took your pill correctly there would no reason for you to get pregnant therefore plan b was not needed. But since you also took that there is no way you would be pregnant now. Like Linkle said you have most likely overdosed with all the hormones. It will take time to settle now.

No the BC wouldn’t have covered me, it was my first time taking it ever in my life- so it’s not effective until after the  first month, that’s why I took a Plan B

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 11:02:12 AM »
If you start taking it first day of period it would of covered you after a week. In order to become pregnant you have to ovulate and it would be unlikely to happen. With all the pills you have take and all the bleeding you have had it is safe to say you are not pregnant.

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »
Angela is right, if you started the pill on the first day of your period you’d of been covered after a week. You’ve also taken plan B which can mess your periods up for weeks & have started a pill that can also do the same. The tests have come back negative because they are right, your not pregnant. Honestly don’t worry about pregnancy anymore & just go with your body & for future reference implantation bleeding isn’t heavy, normally just spots in underwear or tissue when wiping.

Offline Kerry91

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 06:55:25 AM »
Hi it might be the pill you are taking up might need the low proestrogen pill and don't worry u are save if happen to me when I was in a relationship  the condom broke but I was OK the pill help to stop me from getting  pregnant  I hope this help