Author Topic: I kissed my best friend  (Read 82 times)

Offline Deep blue

• I don't know who I am or what I'm doing here
    • View Profile
I kissed my best friend
« on: August 09, 2018, 01:09:28 AM »
A few nights ago I was sleeping over at my best friends house and she hinted that she wanted to kiss me. We are both bisexual so I mean I guess it’s okay. And I know she has a big crush on me. So I kissed her. But it was different than when my ex boyfriend kissed me. When me and my ex boyfriend kissed we just put our lips On each other’s for a few seconds. With her I guess it’s like making out she was kissing me like sucking on my lip. You know like making out. I have never done that before so I just tried to play along and I don’t think she’s ever kissed anyone either. Okay so earlier I mentioned that the kiss was different. What I mean by that was when I used to kiss my ex I would get a special feeling inside me. If that makes sense. But when I kissed her it felt so plain. I don’t know if it was different for her. We didn’t really talk about it. Some people say a kiss is supposed to feel special. My mother said a kiss will feel special if it’s with the right person. I’m scared that she got that feeling and maybe wants to date now. I love her to death but she’s just a friend. But I have the hardest time saying no to her. So I’d  probably date her because I’ll feel bad if I say no. I know that’s a terrible thing. What should I do? I mean I guess worrying isn’t good. What should I do if she brings it up? What should I do if she wants to date? How is kissing supposed to feel? At the moment it feels kinda dull and pointless. But I don’t know. Thank you for any advice
>Deep Blue<

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: I kissed my best friend
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:24:03 AM »
You should tell her exactly what you wrote here. That you didn't feel anything. And yes, when you kiss the right person it gives you butterflies and all those things hahaha, clearly you have no feelings for your friend.

Online Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:01:45 AM »
Yeah, LinkleBlue is right. And I get what you mean by that feeling. I wish I could get that feeling with boys, but I never do :( maybe I’m supposed to be single forever and have dogs
~Darken12

Offline Ajjjj

• I like bands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
Don’t start dating her just because you feel bad, I know somebody who did that and their relationship did not end well.. if she bring it up and wants to start dating you need to tell her how YOU feel about it and that you just want to continue being friends and nothing more.
-Ajjjj

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 03:29:36 PM »
Don't let it get further than what happens if you don't want it to. Trust me, it's painful for both parties involved later on.
Always glad to help!