Author Topic: Birth control  (Read 158 times)

Offline MikaylaBubbles727

• View Profile
Birth control
« on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:44 PM »
I just started taking birth control about a week ago. My boyfriend and I have been going unprotected for our entire relationship. I had a physical I had to do with my doctor and she pushed me into getting on birth control. I got the prescription but I didn’t really want to get on it so I didn’t take it for a month. Well recently my boyfriend told me he didn’t want to go unprotected anymore. So I started taking the birth control right away and honestly didn’t check to see if I was pregnant and hadn’t gotten my period yet. Well recently I’ve been vomiting almost constantly since about Sunday (it’s Thursday) I’ve been having stomach cramps, food diversions, increased sense of smell etc. and I’ve also not gotten my period. I’m fully aware that birth control will give some of these things but it’s been kind of concerning. How long will it last? I want to check if I’m pregnant but I don’t want to go off birth control and I can’t buy a test for a couple days when I get paid. Should I get off anyways?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Birth control
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 08:29:59 AM »
If you get off it don't have unprotected sex!!! You should check to see, and I'm glad your boyfriend said something because unprotected sex is not safe for someone who doesn't want to get pregnant!
Always glad to help!