Author Topic: One night stand/sex on first date/confused - help!  (Read 404 times)

Offline Hayleyyy

• View Profile
One night stand/sex on first date/confused - help!
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:30:30 AM »
Hey girls! Thanks in advance for your help. Just have a few questions for you as I’m in a kinda confusing situation!

So about 2 weeks ago I met a guy through a mutual friend. We all went out to a club as a group of about 8. Anyways this guy and I hit it off and after spending the night chatting, drinking and dancing together we went back to my place. We did almost everything apart from sex as he couldn’t get hard cause he was a bit drunk! He stayed the night and yeah to me he seems really lovely and we have quite a bit in common. I would like to get to know him more but don’t wanna come across clingy and weird as technically this could just be considered a one night stand!

But anyways we have been messaging a little and now he has asked to catch up with me this Friday night. His idea is just to go for a drive to a spot with a nice view of the city lights and when we get bored we can head back to his place.

Would you consider this a date or does he just want to hook up again?
Is sex expected if we go back to his place as suggested after ‘appreciating the view of the city lights’?
Also if you consider this a date, is sex on the first date a bad idea if I want to have a relationship with him?
I do hope for something more serious so how do I say no to sex at the time without seeming disinterested in him?
Also if I decide I don’t wanna have sex with him, is it a bad idea to go back and just hang out at his place if I don’t intend on sleeping with him? (Like would this be leading him on to some extent?)

Be honest with your answers and obviously I won’t do anything if I’m not comfortable at the time as I know that there should be no pressure to have sex. Therefore that is not an issue ☺️

Thanks so much for your help girls xoxo

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: One night stand/sex on first date/confused - help!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 06:14:55 AM »
The best is to be clear with your intentions, and ask him the same.
Maybe he just wants sex, maybe he wants more. Ask!
Personally, if he says he wants something more I'd deny sex on the dates because some people trick you into thinking they want more just to get laid. If he just wants sex, that's up to you to keep seeing him or not.
Hope this helped!

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 12:11:53 PM »
Yes, you should ask him upfront and if you don't feel comfortable doing that, I'd say be safe and not go to his place because he can get confused with your intentions.
Always glad to help!

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 12:51:00 PM »
Lay things straight