Author Topic: Needing to talk  (Read 149 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Needing to talk
« on: August 22, 2018, 10:22:07 PM »
So, I was texting my crush about stuff, we were talking, and he says he has to go to bed, so I said ok, he then says we have to talk tomorrow. He weren’t talking that long. I’m kind of worried because he has a girlfriend. I don’t wanna loose him as a friend, and definitely don’t wanna loose him as a good friend. Is he gonna say something bad tomorrow? Please help.  :(

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Needing to talk
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 11:20:38 PM »
It's not healthy or nice to be talking to a crush if he has a girlfriend. As much as he is your friend, you know that's not it. I have a best friend I used to talk to everyday because he's my best friend. I've known him since I was 16, and I'm about to be 19. We worked with each other everyday, and I had a crush on him because we just get along so well. However, as hard as it was I had to give his girlfriend some respect and told him he couldn't text me everyday while he's with her. It sucked. I love him, and eventually he broke up with his girlfriend. We are now talking to each other everyday again, and ps the guy totally loves me. So, you know, maybe if you tell him it could work out for you like it did for me. Doing the right things work out sometimes.
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 03:12:20 AM »
MaryKay, that was some really good advice! Tell us how it went WolfGirl!
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 07:57:38 AM »
Thanks. I’ve been trying to give him space, and I don’t message him everyday. One of my adult friends says I can (if I wanted to) talk to him every other week, but yesterday I just decided to talk to him. He’s the first guy I can talk to without being an idiot, so it’s hard to let him go. I can talk to him about my other crush! I can’t even talk to any other boy at all. He’s at school now, so I’ll see what he wants, and then I’ll tell him we can’t talk much.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 12:34:05 PM »
Thank you, Darken12, I was literally talking about something that I had just gone through in the last three months, so I really related... I hope all goes well, WolfGirl!
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 03:40:10 PM »
I’m hoping it goes good for you WolfGirl!
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 04:10:35 PM »
So, I think I was panicking for nothing, when he got back from school, he just said he wanted to talk, as in casually, I’m so releaved. Thank you!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
So, I think I was panicking for nothing, when he got back from school, he just said he wanted to talk, as in casually, I’m so releaved. Thank you!
Haha!  :))
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 05:59:50 PM »
New thing though, he really wants me to work where he works, which I’m happy because I’ll get to spend time with him, he also told me to tell my parents he’s gay so they would let us hang out. I’m worried this will effect his relationship with his gf. Any help with this?

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 05:25:35 AM »
I think she’ll get jealous. I’d hate if it someone did that with my boyfriend. Maybe back up a bit. And you don’t want to be clingy than his girlfriend say “ you can’t talk to her anymore “ or “ it’s her or me “ I don’t know her, but some girls do that.
~Darken12