Author Topic: Weight help  (Read 159 times)

Offline jazzyjet

• View Profile
Weight help
« on: August 24, 2018, 08:33:34 AM »
Hey I am having some trouble with my weight, I am 14 and I am 50kg I want to lose weight but it just isn’t happening and I just can’t be bothered to workout. I am not very good at going on diets and I don’t make very healthy food choices. Could someone please help me?

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Re: Weight help
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 09:13:08 AM »
You have nothing to worry about, I’m 15, and I’m 210lbs.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Weight help
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »
It's all about making the decisions amd having people there to help you with them. If you plan on eating healthier and tell your closest friends and family, then they'll start to help you get through it! And exercise is very important for tour overall health, not only to lose weight ao "i can't be bothered" means you need to push yourself a bit harder. Try to find an exercise that you like, maybe dance lessons, martial arts, group classes at a gym? And then it'll be easier to do it.

Also, wolfgirl, i know you're just trying to help, but different body types mean different healthy weights. We don't know her body type, she might be overweight for her body type or maybe she just wants to lose some extra pounds or get healthier. Either way, eating healthy is never a bad decision to make!