Author Topic: Getting Worried!!!  (Read 159 times)

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Getting Worried!!!
« on: August 27, 2018, 10:10:41 PM »
Guys, I'm 4 days late on my period! I've been getting my period to the day every month for years because my period cycle is soooo regular. I'm really concerned. Could it be because I moved out of my house into my own apartment, and I'm attending college in a city far away from my hometown? Maybe it's adjustment issues?
Always glad to help!

Offline Ebony_Magic15

• View Profile
Re: Getting Worried!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 04:03:24 AM »
It could be a number of things. I know for me if I am under a lot of stress my period has been a week late before. I also have always been very regular. The other thing that can play a factor would be a sudden weight change. That can cause your cycle to change. I've gone a whole month before with out a period. My doctor said it was normal. It just happens sometimes. Good luck, hope that helped.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 10:27:23 AM »
Omg thank you so much! I didn't think about that! I have lost roughly 20 pounds in the last two months. That could be it. I knew that stress could have been a factor, but I'm just like I don't think I'm over stressing over here. Except maybe about me being late on my period.
Always glad to help!

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 07:07:36 AM »
Just an update: After my period being six days late, I finally got it, thank God.
Always glad to help!

Offline Ebony_Magic15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 04:14:43 AM »
Glad I was able to help. Also happy that you started your period. That's always big relief