Author Topic: Hymen  (Read 214 times)

Offline Shaftaloo

• View Profile
Hymen
« on: August 30, 2018, 04:38:56 PM »
Hi everyone. today I visited a gynecologist. since I never could tell what kind my hymen was I asked her to have a look at it and tell me if I could use tampon ( I’m a virgin). What she told me shocked me! She asked have you ever had intercourse? I said no and why is she asking. She said your hymen looks like a mended hymen! Have you ever had surgery? I’m like if my hymen wasn’t intact or anything then why would I ask you if I can use tampon! She said in my all 25 years working I’ve never seen such a case unless they’ve mended their hymen. I was so shocked that I didn’t comprehend what it actually looked like! She said I can’t see past it. It’s deeper and you need to check it with light and camera which I don’t have. Looks like a perfect annular hymen, but I’m not sure. I want to know if this is possible for someone looking naturally like this? I think the doctor hadn’t seen enough virgins to tell the difference!

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Hymen
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 07:27:50 PM »
I'm not understanding why in both of your posts, you keep saying that you don't think your gynecologist is right. They are trained in that field and are simply telling you what they see.
Always glad to help!