Author Topic: Lighter flow and clumps  (Read 48 times)

Offline Shaftaloo

• View Profile
Lighter flow and clumps
« on: August 30, 2018, 04:41:01 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm 28 yo and I always experienced heavy flowing until recently (like a year and a half). I lost weight because I couldn’t eat for months. And I’ve read it effects on your period. I think my flow got lighter during the time I lost weight. My period is 7 days, 4 to 5 days heavy flow and now it’s 3 days normal flow and 4 days light flow. I don't remember how much clumps I had before, but I think like my uterus didn’t eject them as good as it can now. I don’t know if it’s a bad thing, but with every blood comes different sizes and numbers of blood clots. On my searches, I found out that if it’s bigger than a quarter, happens frequently and if you have heavy flowing you should ask an expert... and this week I visited a gynecologist. She did a sonogram and said I have a large uterus as if I’ve been pregnant before! And I have a Fibroid on the right of my uterus, covering the whole right half! I’m a little confused. I don’t know if these two things relate to each other or not. She said it’s outside the uterus and there’s no imminent problem, except for the size. She asked her questions and I forgot to tell her these things. And honestly i don’t trust her. I know my flow didn’t get lighter suddenly. It got better over the years and the course felt natural. I always hated how much I bleeded. Now that it’s not I’m a little confused and stressed.