Author Topic: Is it one of his phases or is he being serious?  (Read 744 times)

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
Re: Is it one of his phases or is he being serious?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 03:44:47 PM »
Update: I saw him last night.
I didn’t avoid him as such, I just was cautious of him. At the end of the night (10pm) he came up to me and said “I need to speak with you. In private.”
I knew what it was about, obviously.
Firstly, he waited for people to go away and then he turned to me and said, “I know I hadn’t been replying to your texts, that’s a bit of a dick move,” I just nodded (notice how he didn’t say sorry though?), “What have you been told about Tahlia and I?”
I sighed, “I was told that you two started dating on the first. And I was only told tonight. Xavier (our best friend) didn’t tell me because he didn’t want me doing this,” I lifted up my sleeve to the cuts from a week ago, when everything was weighing down on me (please leave that part alone...). I looked at his face and walked away.
I know that’s a bit childish, but I was going to cry... and I was taught to remove myself from those types of situations.
Sometimes, I don’t care that he left me for her and that he cheated, but there’s times when that’s all I think about and I just start crying. He planned so much for us and it’s gone in an instant...everyone else knew but me.
Fear is strength

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2018, 01:18:31 AM »
I’m sorry this has happened. I’m here for you. He is a f***ing dick and tbh I wouldn’t hesitate to beat the shit out of him if I ever saw him. One day your going to find someone amazing that will treat you well. I can’t believe he said all that bullshit, “ you keep me alive “ I’m angry and sad for you. Theirs plenty of guys that will treat you well Anime. I know it.
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2018, 05:28:09 AM »
The good thing is that it's over now, and trust me, you'll be better from now on. Not all men are idiots like him, so don't worry!!
Cry all you need, and talk all this in therapy, you'll see how you get over this all faster than you think!

Offline G123

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:38 PM »
Anime send me a personal message and rant it out if you ever need to because I know EXACTLY how you feel. I’ve been in your exact position and I feel much better now so I’m sure it would help to hear from someone who went through the same.
I think the biggest thing in it for me was to dissassociate his actions with me. I know he was in a relationship with me and he cheated and hurt me so I blamed it all on myself I was like ugh I was probably too shy in bed and I was too needy and bla bla calling myself too everything until it finally came to the day when I saw that my ex who was going out with the girl he cheated on me with had cheated on the next girl. And a short while after , yes, he now has ANOTHER girlfriend. Although these new ones are all very short I was with him for a long time compared to his relationship afterward it still made me realise that no , it was nothing to do with me , I did everything I could I fought for him I remember when he cheated I still brought him a donut he liked over cause I was so used to treating him well so obviously it was nothing I did , nothing that you did , these boys are just in a mindset that when something gets comfortable familiar and nice and healthy , when they are immature they will just act out and cheat for god knows what reasons , but the reasons are personal problems in THEIR heads , which aren’t necessarily affected by your actions. So keep doing you I’m sure you’re amazing and somebody someday will make you laugh your eyes out at the thought of crying over this absolute goon xx

Offline Nancy17

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2018, 01:40:00 PM »
Honey you need to RUN... this is controlling behaviour, he knows how to keep you in a loop. I’m telling you now it doesn’t get better. These mind games are dangerous. Just run

Offline G123

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 06:03:17 PM »
Hope you’re doing okay anime!