Author Topic: Is it one of his phases or is he being serious?  (Read 572 times)

Offline G123

• View Profile
Re: Is it one of his phases or is he being serious?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 05:15:07 AM »
Thanks Mary kay. It’s very easy to see what will happen/ what is best when you’re not involved. True when it about ourselves it’s much harder

Offline AnimeIsMyMiddleName

• Life is like a box of chocolates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »
Update: I went to the bivouac this weekend (currently 5pm on Sunday) and I was meant to be picked up by my boyfriend.
I got in the car and he wasn’t there, so I asked where he was and his dad said he went with somebody else, his sister told me it was another girl.
When I got there, my friend said that the girl he went with was texting him non-stop all week (he told me he hadn’t had time to talk on the previous Saturday), and they went out together on that Saturday, after I was told that he was doing nothing.
I asked the girl he was with if there was something between them (and reminded her that I’m his girlfriend), she said she’d just been broken up with by her boyfriend because of her Tourette’s. She assured me she would never like him in that way, and had some banter with me about why she wouldn’t like him. Meanwhile, I was trying to get involved with our group of friends and everytime I tried to talk, my boyfriend walked away. He didn’t look at me once in three days.
I came home and told my mum about how upset I was that I was trying to see what was up in a civil way, then was ignored, so my mum told my boyfriend’s mum and she’s going to talk to him, see if he’s okay and tell him to at least talk to me.
I want to see what they say and go from there.

Our group of friends actually noticed him avoiding me and kept asking if I was okay, then telling me that I was in the right to be upset about all of this.
Fear is strength

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 02:56:50 AM »
I swear to god leave him right now. What a f**king a**hole. You don't deserve this! If he actually needs his mum to tell him to talk to you, he's way to immature.
~Darken12

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 08:16:32 AM »
Long time no see, G123!!
And well, she's the best one to give this advice, she was in denial just like you and then she understood, left him, and is way happier now. You need some time to understand the truth, but you'll get there, you're a smart girl.
Denial is normal, happens to yhe best of us. We believe that the "high" we get from the good times outstands the lows. And this can be true in healthy relationships which is not the case. This is completely unhealthy and he's twisting your vision of love into this weird absent/present thing.
On the other hand, in the case of the girl it's better to talk to your bf about it and not the girl, your problems are better kept private from others.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 03:28:08 PM »
I don’t understand this.why is he doing you like this?
~Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »
I tried to talk to him about it, the other girl, but walking up to him one-on-one and asking “hey what’s up?”
That’s when he walked the other way.
I don’t understand either, that’s why I’m trying to talk to him. His mum just told him how upset I was and I haven’t heard a thing since. I want to see what he says and decide from there..
Fear is strength

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
I tried to talk to him about it, the other girl, but walking up to him one-on-one and asking “hey what’s up?”
That’s when he walked the other way.
I don’t understand either, that’s why I’m trying to talk to him. His mum just told him how upset I was and I haven’t heard a thing since. I want to see what he says and decide from there..
I hope you pick the right choice!
~Darken12

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2018, 02:37:54 AM »
Anime, how’d it go?
~Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »
Anime, how’d it go?

He didn’t text me. He hasn’t talked to me. My mums been in hospital lately and I really need him, I texted him that and no reply. I’ve been messaging my best friend, who’s also his friend, and our friend messaged my boyfriend, and he replied to our friend, but not me ... I want to leave him, but there is too much between us to just leave, plus, there’s like an array of 12 guys telling me to leave my boyfriend for them, and all this attention sucks...
Fear is strength

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2018, 03:25:40 PM »
Anime, how’d it go?

He didn’t text me. He hasn’t talked to me. My mums been in hospital lately and I really need him, I texted him that and no reply. I’ve been messaging my best friend, who’s also his friend, and our friend messaged my boyfriend, and he replied to our friend, but not me ... I want to leave him, but there is too much between us to just leave, plus, there’s like an array of 12 guys telling me to leave my boyfriend for them, and all this attention sucks...
I know what you just said made sense. But leave him. Tbh he’s being really immature not replying then the next minute he is. You can do better than him, Anime. You don’t deserve someone like that.
~Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2018, 03:32:11 PM »
I know I should. I want to. But how can one person mean everything to you for 10/11 months and then nothing in a matter of two weeks of being away...
Fear is strength

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 04:08:32 PM »
Listen, 10/11 months is nothing in the grand scheme of plans. There are other people going through the same thing who have known the other person for years, so it shouldn't be a shocker. We are all in denial, that's all.
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »
Listen, 10/11 months is nothing in the grand scheme of plans. There are other people going through the same thing who have known the other person for years, so it shouldn't be a shocker. We are all in denial, that's all.
Exactly, Great point MaryKay
~Darken12

Offline Ebony_Magic15

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2018, 04:36:31 AM »
Sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. If he is treating you like this for this long, it probably won't change. If you don't have trust or communication in a relationship you have nothing really. If I were you I'd get out of the relationship. Good luck

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2018, 07:18:36 AM »
Trust me when i say 10/11 months is nothing time wise. Plus you are SO young!! Peope who have children together (probably the biggest thing you can share with someone) have broken up, so why can't you? You're not even 18 yet. My first bf and I lasted 3 years, and when it ended I thought exactly that, but when it's unhealthy, the breakup becomes relieving after some time. He's being a complete a-hole to you. you're going through a difficult situation and he can't even reply to you? you're getting all the signals pretty early. You should let it go for your health and happiness. About the other guys, pay them no mind.
I hope you listen to all of us. No one in this comment section has thought you should stay with him, some of us are grownups who have gone through breakups, have been/seen others in unhealthy relationships, some are girls your age, who can understand how you feel. Just end it.