Author Topic: Patch  (Read 99 times)

Offline Peaches_x

• View Profile
Patch
« on: September 02, 2018, 04:17:33 PM »
Hi ladies,

I’m just looking for some words of wisdom if anyone has any id appreciate it. I had my first son in January 2017 and went onto the patch for the first time after this as beforehand I was on the pill. I loved the patch and would recommend it to anyone however myself and my partner have spoken and decided that we would like to start giving my body the opportunity to regulate normally again before trying for another baby. I came off the patch in June and we do not intend to start trying to conceive until April/May next year so I have given myself under a year to allow my body the chance to do this. However I am wondering if anyone could shed any light on how their periods were after coming off the patch ? As I say I came off it in June- I had a period on the 26th of July which lasted four days and haven’t had another as of yet. Is this normal ? I am aware everyone can be slightly different but was hoping to get other people’s  experiences is possible

Offline ANDREA1106

• View Profile
Re: Patch
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 06:42:39 PM »
When I came off the path my period was weird for a year some were long and some were short so test it is normal . Try eating healthy and take multivitamins and you should be okie! GOOD LUCK !

Offline ANDREA1106

• View Profile
Re: Patch
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 06:43:01 PM »
Patch*