Author Topic: Should I take a chance and meet someone new or should I focus solely on studying  (Read 212 times)

Offline Jenny-beexoxo

• View Profile
Hey I’m having a little dilemma with what I should do. So I am in my final year of high school and it’s pretty stressful and my final exams are coming up in about 2 months time. I was previously in a relationship for 3 years up to the start of this year (January) so ik what it’s like to be in one. But there is this guy who has messaged me on Instagram saying hey (with a heart emoji). Ik it’s just a hey but like idk if I should spend my time starting to get to know this guy who seems like my type of person or if I should just focus solely on my studies. I also don’t want to come off as a bxtch for ignoring him. What do you think is the best thing to do? Not reply and focus on school or get to know the guy? Thank you in advance.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
If you're interested you could get to know him. In the end, now you're busy with high school, then it will be college, then work... there will always be something to make you "too busy", so if you want to know him better. Go for it!

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
Well if you don’t know him I’d say no. He could be a 40 year old. But if you know him I’d say you just talk to him and after your exams try to get further with him.

Offline Jenny-beexoxo

• View Profile
 update: so I ended up replying and we spoke normally a bit and it was chill until he turned out to be a fxckboi asking for me to go to his place & whatnot to “have a break from studying” and I was like “nah bro if I need a break I’ll hang out w my fam”. That aint me. guys these days. :// And he was 20 btw (I’m 18).

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Oh, I thought you knew him from before. Well that sucks but at least you noticed on time!

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
Yep thank goodness