Author Topic: Kissing  (Read 171 times)

Offline Tprxox

• View Profile
Kissing
« on: September 06, 2018, 03:02:10 AM »
Hey guys,
I’m new to this forum and still trying to figure out how this works, but that is besides the point. My boyfriend and I of 3 weeks (not a long time) have been having A LOT of makeout sessions lately and I have come to the conclusion that neither I or him are good kissers. He was my first kiss but I wasnt his. He also has started using tongue and I honestly hate it. It feels like I’m drowning which I don’t believe is what it’s meant to feel like.
I am planning to tell him that I don’t like tongue but I am just not sure how to word it so that he doesn’t feel like it’s because of him or because he’s a bad kisser. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
Thanks

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Kissing
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 06:56:06 AM »
Maybe just say something like “ I don’t really like kissing with tounge, maybe we should try different types of kissing “

That says you don’t like kissing with tounge, and that you want to try other types of kissing.

If he’s still bad at the other types of kissing, just flat out tell him he’s a bad kisser.

Tbh, don’t watch movies to get experience, because most people in movies are bad kissers.
~Darken12

Offline Lamore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 06:57:45 AM »
Just be honest with him. Relationships are based on good communication and he'll appreciate you being up-front with him. Don't just leave things be cause then you'll just remain uncomfortable.
Hope this helps

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 03:53:16 PM »
Just be honest with him. Relationships are based on good communication and he'll appreciate you being up-front with him. Don't just leave things be cause then you'll just remain uncomfortable.
Hope this helps
Very good advice here. But some guys get hurt from girls being straight forward. They may act like they don’t care, but they really do.
~Darken12

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 12:13:03 AM »
That's my problem, I'm too brutally honest, but I think that's better than not letting the person know how you truly feel.
Always glad to help!