Author Topic: Who is baby daddy  (Read 513 times)

Offline FreddieB0915

• View Profile
Who is baby daddy
« on: September 09, 2018, 09:04:55 PM »
i am 39 weeks pregnant and want to be sure who the father of my child is.. i had sex with a man on dec. 1st 2017 unprotected but he says he didnt cum in me.. i dnt recall but i think i had a menstrual on the 10 of dec. i never had intercourse with that man ever again. I had sex with my bf unprotected after my menstrual went off all during what was suppose to be my fertile time and on my ovulation day. My cycle was     suppose to come on jan. 7 but didnt. Went to the doc on jan. 29 and was told i was 6 weeks amd 1 day. The doc gave me a due date of September 23 based on my first ultrasound then my doc changed it to September 16 based on my lmp. I had my baby on September 12 bc I was induced. Who is Lilith the father?

Online Nicjane

• View Profile
Re: Baby daddy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:53:07 AM »
If you were 6 weeks at the end of January then in all likelihood it is your partner who is the father. You would of been further along at that point if it was the one night stand. For future reference though, not cumming inside you will not prevent pregnancy or the risk sti’s.

Offline FreddieB0915

• View Profile
Re: Baby daddy
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 07:18:20 AM »
I understand the risk.. but I dnt remember having a cycle on the 10th of December but for some reason I marked it on my app. But I had my baby on the 12th of September and just trying to make sure it’s my partners.

Online Nicjane

• View Profile
Re: Who is baby daddy
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 07:35:26 AM »
There is only one way to be certain & that’s a dna test.....nobody can tell you for certain without one