Author Topic: How to get over an F buddy! Helpp  (Read 314 times)

Offline Crodrigues1

• View Profile
How to get over an F buddy! Helpp
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:22:30 AM »
So I’ve been sleeping with this guy for almost 2 years now. Initially we were seeing each other for only a month but he had hooked up with other girls when he went on a holiday so I ended our friendship. I then went back to him for sex a couple months later. I know that he sleeps around which is fine because I can do the same too! He is currently on holidays which I know he’ll be sleeping around. We never use protection (yes I’m stupid) but luckily I have not caught anything from him. I have vowed that I won’t sleep with him again when he comes back from his holidays. He is the typical f boy and I need tips and encouragement to not break my vow! This is more a rant I guess but ehh :/

Offline Ebony_Magic15

• View Profile
Re: How to get over an F buddy! Helpp
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 04:17:30 AM »
You just have to stick to it. You are the one in control of yourself. If you want something bad enough and have the will it is possible. But if you aren't serious about it more then likely you will fall for him again. Good luck

Offline Babydoll03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:24:05 PM »
You know that you were somewhere hurt by his behaviour. Maybe you developed feelings for him and expect exclusive relationship which he might not be fond of. So, you need to remind yourself what you really need and want in a relationship and try to keep yourself busy. There are so many other guys , try going out more, use social media apps, dating apps Maybe.

You need to put boundaries in your relationship if you dont like something you should definitly talk it out.

So, for now, go socialize more and try to keep yourself distracted with other hobbies or work.

Offline Crodrigues1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:24:29 AM »
Thank guys, but I ended up breaking my vow ://

He’s just so convenient for me right now and the sex is good which is probably why I can’t let go. He’s such a wanker to me when he is drunk and I still choose to sleep with him! I did try that app called bumble for dates but literally found no one that could hold a conversation.. I need someone neeww arghh

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 05:29:26 AM »
Thank guys, but I ended up breaking my vow ://

He’s just so convenient for me right now and the sex is good which is probably why I can’t let go. He’s such a wanker to me when he is drunk and I still choose to sleep with him! I did try that app called bumble for dates but literally found no one that could hold a conversation.. I need someone neeww arghh

You don't need someone new, you need to take care of yourself. If you want to really end it make it so he can't contact you and block him everywhere. And use protection!!! Be it with him or someone else. He's always sleeping around and if he's unsafe with you he's most definitely unsafe with someone else who's probably unsafe with someone else and so on. Actually you may have caught something and not even know it yet.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
Crodrigues1 my friend,  I’m going to straight up tell you that you’ve probably got Chlamydia.

•Chlamydia is the most common STI,

•For the age group 15-29, one in 20 have it.

•80% of women don’t have symptoms

•If left untreated you can’t have kids!!!*

SERIOUSLY if you don’t already have it you are going to get it.

The Good news is....

•to get tested it’s a simple pee sample!
•to get treated it’s a simple course of antibiotics!
So simple BUT SO IMPORTANT

Find it quick, fix it quick! If you leave it for like a year then it f***s up your Fallopian tubes and makes getting pregnant hard and expensive.

If you continue to have unprotected sex (not advisable but shit happens) make sure you go do this simple “piss test” every 6 months (or more often)

Offline Crodrigues1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 05:52:54 AM »
Yeah I need to get tested again! I haven’t in about a year now. When I do I’ll update you guys , thanks for the advice and snapping me back to reality