Author Topic: Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help  (Read 541 times)

CassieFaith

Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help
« on: December 26, 2017, 04:51:11 AM »
::)
I give good advice on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING teens and all. It’s difficult being a teenager, believe me i know. Send me a msg and I’ll respond.  O:-)

Isabellayuen

Re: Need advice on anything (won’t judge) and glad to help
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:21:56 PM »
I don't know if i should let the boy know that i like him...either with having my friend tell him i like him and then she would ask him if he likes me back or by telling him in person or what? what should i do

Offline shanshan2002

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:06:41 PM »
So basically, I was with my friend after an exam and we were at the back of the school together and we were messing g around with each other. And then when he had to leave, I went to hug him. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me into him... He then stared to nuzzle into my neck, his lips on my neck, and I could feel that he was turned on. He then asked me to come to his house but I had a weird feeling about it so I said no. After that has happened he completely ignores me and has told people that we made out when me never. What should I do???

Offline EmaMarion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:08:47 PM »
Ok... I don't know if this is innapropratie or something but.. I just started masturbating and I could use some tips on how to stimulate myself more... AlsI I could use some different tips on three other things: 1. Positions in the bed and 2. How do I please my boyfriend when giving a bj and 3. My boyfriend wants to have anal but... people tell me it hirts... how do I endure it???

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:08:05 AM »
Question: How do you tell someone you want to break up with them?
~Darken12

Offline EmaMarion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 12:07:30 PM »
Well. You basically just tell them. I did it through my friends and my bf was fine with it... ex

Offline Funnytime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »
Omg!!!shanshan2002 That is adorbs. Yeah it was kinda weird that he got turned on just by a hung and invited u to go to his house, but that means he might like u. I’m not sayin oh u should date him (unless u want to, your choice) but if ur not interested tell him that. Also tell him that it’s not right to tell others that u made out tho u didn’t.

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 05:21:58 PM »
So I’m bffs with this girl. The other day we were walking down the hall and she said that she’s had a crush on me since the 6th grade, we’re now in 8th. What should I do?

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 06:46:56 PM »
So I’m bffs with this girl. The other day we were walking down the hall and she said that she’s had a crush on me since the 6th grade, we’re now in 8th. What should I do?

Well how do you feel about it?
Do you like her like that?

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »
I don’t know how I feel about it. Last time another girl liked me like this she sexually assaulted me and it scared me and scares me. What should I do?

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 07:33:37 PM »
I don’t know how I feel about it. Last time another girl liked me like this she sexually assaulted me and it scared me and scares me. What should I do?

Well if she’s your best friend hopefully you can talk to her. Say what you’ve said here. That you don’t know how you fell and that when this happened before someone sexually assaulted you and so it scares you.

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 07:35:43 PM »

Well if she’s your best friend hopefully you can talk to her. Say what you’ve said here. That you don’t know how you fell and that when this happened before someone sexually assaulted you and so it scares you.

That sound good! I will! Thank you so much!!!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 07:41:22 PM »
No probs good luck and sorry someone took advantage of you.