Yes! It’ll be fine.
0 (0%)
Yes, but not much.
2 (50%)
I don’t know.
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 16, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Author Topic: I messed up.  (Read 210 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
I messed up.
« on: September 11, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »
So, I have this guy friend who liked for a week or two, but then I figured out he had a girl friend so I kind of was in denile of if I like him or not and ended up not liking him anymore. Yesterday I was taking to him, and I made a stupid mistake saying that “I don’t like being ignore and would just appreciate it if he could tell me if I did something wrong.” (I had messaged him about 4 ones before and he never replied, and it had been a few days) He proceeded to tell me he was hanging out with his girlfriend, shows me a picture with a ring on her finger (might have been a class ring? Definitely not a wedding ring), and says she’s the love of his life, and it pretty much felt like he stabbed me with a knife, which made me think I still like him. But then we had a whole conversation about how he plans to marry her and he loves her, I then had to make an excuse because I was super embarrassed and told him that I was feeling a bit depressed (which I have been the past few days), I asked him if we could forget I said anything about me being ignored and he said no. We didn’t talk after that, and I think I just screwed everything up. Please help.

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: I messed up.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:24:47 PM »
So, I have this guy friend who liked for a week or two, but then I figured out he had a girl friend so I kind of was in denile of if I like him or not and ended up not liking him anymore. Yesterday I was taking to him, and I made a stupid mistake saying that “I don’t like being ignore and would just appreciate it if he could tell me if I did something wrong.” (I had messaged him about 4 ones before and he never replied, and it had been a few days) He proceeded to tell me he was hanging out with his girlfriend, shows me a picture with a ring on her finger (might have been a class ring? Definitely not a wedding ring), and says she’s the love of his life, and it pretty much felt like he stabbed me with a knife, which made me think I still like him. But then we had a whole conversation about how he plans to marry her and he loves her, I then had to make an excuse because I was super embarrassed and told him that I was feeling a bit depressed (which I have been the past few days), I asked him if we could forget I said anything about me being ignored and he said no. We didn’t talk after that, and I think I just screwed everything up. Please help.
I know this sounds horrible, but your acting as if he’s your boyfriend, and he isn’t. You shouldn’t have said that. But he’ll talk to you again eventually. What he did was a dick move though, not the smartest thing to do.
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:52:27 PM »
I know this sounds horrible, but your acting as if he’s your boyfriend, and he isn’t. You shouldn’t have said that. But he’ll talk to you again eventually. What he did was a dick move though, not the smartest thing to do.

I do realize that, that is why I asked if we could forget it, did I mention he’s the first guy I can talk to? And he knows that. And he knows that I liked him for the week or two.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 02:14:45 AM »
what happened to the other guy that had a girlfriend that you liked? Is this a different guy? Because if it is a different guy, your just repeating yourself, Wolf. Anyways, I think the Boy actually thinks you still like him, and you should make it clear that you don’t like him. Because why the hell would he show you a pic of a ring on his gfs finger. He’s obviously trying to get you to stop liking him. Which you already have. So just make that clear that oh have no feelings for him in that way.
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 06:47:59 AM »
Different guy, but I started liking them BEFORE I knew they had girlfriends, and then after I knew, I pretty much just deny it until the crush goes away. I’m gonna wait a little while then ask him, I feel really bad for what I said, and we were good friends until I said that.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 07:21:11 AM »
Maybe I’m wrong WolfGirl, but maybe you keep having new crushes on different guys because your a bit lonely?
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 01:11:03 PM »
Maybe I’m wrong WolfGirl, but maybe you keep having new crushes on different guys because your a bit lonely?

I don’t know, I don’t have many friends, so maybe?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »

Hahahahaha meeeeee
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »

Hahahahaha meeeeee
lol
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
So, I had been messaging the guy on Instagram before (since I can’t have guys’ numbers), and a few minutes ago, I unfollowed him. He was a tiny bit rude, because I told him hi when he was online just to see if he would answer since I was bored, and I then later regret it because I felt stupid. So I unsent it, and he replies, “you do know I can see when you unsend a message, right.” So I told him why I unsent it, he reads it, and no response. That was 2 days ago, so, I kinda just did what I thought was right. I know I was probably stupid. But one of my adult friend just told me I shouldn’t talk to him at all in the first place.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 05:46:56 AM »
So, I had been messaging the guy on Instagram before (since I can’t have guys’ numbers), and a few minutes ago, I unfollowed him. He was a tiny bit rude, because I told him hi when he was online just to see if he would answer since I was bored, and I then later regret it because I felt stupid. So I unsent it, and he replies, “you do know I can see when you unsend a message, right.” So I told him why I unsent it, he reads it, and no response. That was 2 days ago, so, I kinda just did what I thought was right. I know I was probably stupid. But one of my adult friend just told me I shouldn’t talk to him at all in the first place.
Aww man. I’d do something like that.
~Darken12

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 08:43:19 AM »
There's no point to this at all. Just stop talking to him while he's already not talking to you.
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 10:12:00 AM »
There's no point to this at all. Just stop talking to him while he's already not talking to you.

Already done. I’m probably just going to delete Instagram now since that’s all I used it for.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 11:04:01 PM »
Okay, I'm happy you've come to that decision.
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 11:41:15 PM »
Okay, I'm happy you've come to that decision.

Was it the right decision though? I go to the place he works a lot during Christmas time...there’s a big chance I’ll see him.