Yes! It’ll be fine.
0 (0%)
Yes, but not much.
2 (50%)
I don’t know.
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 16, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Author Topic: I messed up.  (Read 558 times)

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: I messed up.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »
I'm sure he'll just ignore you there too, and you can do the same.
Always glad to help!

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 08:03:47 PM »
I may have messaged him saying, “Did I say something wrong other then that main thing? We were good friends, then we just stopped talking.” and he replied with no...but I don’t know if he was lying or not, I’m going back to where he works tomorrow, and possibly Saturday, what do I do?!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2018, 02:18:04 AM »
To be totally honest this is what’s happening.

From the very start of your relationship...
He’s a guy, he’s just living his life... you come along and you’re pretty cool, you’re easy to talk to, yes he’s aware that you like him and it’s a good feeling when someone likes you so it’s no big deal.
Next thing you’re sending message after message... then you’re complaining at him.. he just doesn’t give a shit, I mean when you’re no drama sure but he’s can’t be bothered with that crap so yeah he points out “I’ve got a girlfriend” and he makes it VERY obvious HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND meaning “back off bitch” you’re getting to be too much work.

Now the more you start apologizing and trying to get his attention you’re just pushing him away.

If you want to be back in his life. IGNORE HIM if you are at the shops and you see him, LOOK THE OTHER WAY!! 

I promise you’ll hear from him. It’s f***ed up but it’s true

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 02:53:31 AM »
I know! Let me explain it like this...

You (U) and a friend (F) are walking along chatting, you’re not looking and you walk in front of her and trip her over and she falls to the ground...

U: oh my gosh! I am so sorry I wasn’t looking

F: shit that hurt

U. I’m sorry I’m so stupid

F. It’s fine I’m ok.

U. Oh my god I do stupid things all the time I’m so sorry.

U. I hope you forgive me, I’m sorry

F. Yeah whatever stop saying sorry.

U. I’m sorry. Are we still friends? Oh you said not to say sorry.
I’m sorry. I mean sorry. Are we ok? Sorry.

Three months later..

U. Remember that time I tripped you up? I’m so sorry.

POINT IS. SHIT HAPPENS. GET OVER IT AND STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT TO HIM. ITS ANNOYING HIM

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »
He told me he’s still depressed and that’s why he hasn’t messaged me. I don’t think him anymore, and he knows that, before we even start chatting on Instagram, I knew he had a girlfriend. I only apologized twice, and then wanted to make sure he was ok yesterday when I messaged him. I don’t mean to be a bother, I just really didn’t want to loose him as a friend. Sorry this whole thing has bothered you. :(

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2018, 10:04:02 AM »
Sorry I didn’t mean to come off harsh I was just trying to show it from a different viewpoint. Basically you’ve said sorry so just move on and act  normal/casual

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 12:21:33 PM »
Sorry I didn’t mean to come off harsh I was just trying to show it from a different viewpoint. Basically you’ve said sorry so just move on and act  normal/casual

It’s fine, I’m just trying to do the right thing, and it seemed like I screwed up my entire relationship with him, even though he’s just going through a lot right now. We talked a bit last night, and he seemed fine, I’m gonna let him be until the weekend and see how he is then.