Author Topic: Pmdd/pme  (Read 63 times)

Offline Faithd06

• View Profile
Pmdd/pme
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:53:26 PM »
Hey new here on the forums.

Long story short I have really bad anxiety and started taking cbd for it. It’s helped me a lot and I know my “sweet spot” (current dosage so that I can be sane most of the month). However, when I am 7-10 days away from my period I start to get even more anxious and irritable and I feel insane. Normally my dosage of 200 mg a day (which is still a lot ) is good but I end up taking 300-500mg a day and I still am crazy. I never really considered pmdd or pme before until it was mentioned today by someone else and I realized how much I have all the same symptoms. I have felt like crying all day today thinking of all the times I’ve freaked out and ruined relationships or made extremely rash decisions because I felt completely justified at the time.

I don’t mean to self diagnose, but I told my sister and I guess she has the same symptoms and my mom did too until she had her hysterectomy. And I looked up that this can also be hereditary?

Just starting a forum to see if anyone has had a diagnosis of this. I’m seeing the Doctor next week, not sure what can be done. Cbd helps but it gets expensive.

Thanks ,
Faith