Author Topic: Boy that is a friend  (Read 89 times)

Offline Deepblue04

• View Profile
Boy that is a friend
« on: September 13, 2018, 05:24:22 PM »
So there’s this boy let’s call him Dave. So Dave is a good friend of mine we’ve been friends for a long time. He told me he is Aromatic which means he isn’t romantically attracted to anyone. Recently we’ve gotten closer. As friends, today since my best friend didn’t take the bus we sat together. When we were at his stop he told me I should get off there too. Because my house is just a few blocks away from that stop I did get off and I told him I’d walk him home, we were passing this rose bush and he asked me if I wanted a rose. I told him if you wanted to get one for me he could do he did. He was struggling to get it off so he said to the rose bush “give me your rose” then he said “not because I’m gonna give it to her just because..” eventually he got it off, cut off the thorns, and gave it to me. When we got to his house we hugged and I went home, a little bit later he called me and we talked for a minute and he asked if I was home or not I told him I just got home, so he asked if I was walking around or if I was relaxing. He’s really nice to me all the time. I don’t think he has a crush on me because he says he doesn’t like boys or girls and he tells anyone who asks. Also at school he’ll put his arm around my shoulder and stuff like that. Maybe he was just being a gentleman. What do you think. Do you think he likes me? Or is he just being kind?

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Boy that is a friend
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:53:54 PM »
He sounds like a beautiful person. Omg a cant believe he talked to the rose bush that’s adorable. I think he could like you though. He seems like it. Maybe ask him.
~Darken12

Offline Ebony_Magic15

• View Profile
Re: Boy that is a friend
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 04:39:59 AM »
The only way to find out is to ask. Just tell him you don't want to ruin your friendship by asking but you wanted to know.