Author Topic: I want a baby!!!  (Read 527 times)

Offline iLuVBubbz

• View Profile
I want a baby!!!
« on: September 13, 2018, 11:30:30 PM »
Really want to have a baby but don't know where to start as i have no clue on my cycle.

Offline DrDavis31

• View Profile
Re: I want a baby!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 06:04:49 PM »
I’ve tried to research this, of course I went to YouTube University as well. One woman ttc said that she used a product called Pregnitude (found on Amazon.com), it’s a light tasteless powder that you mix in 8 oz of water (I use apple juice) twice a day and it’s supposed to help regulate your cycle and help produce healthier eggs when released. I just began using it a few weeks ago and am not sure if I’m pregnant or not as I’m only 6 days late. I also take prenatal vitamins, but I’ve been doing that long before ttc. She and her husband also used a lubricant that mimics your own fluids to help support sperm quality. It’s called pre-seed personal lubricant, fertility-friendly. I just ordered that, but have not tried it yet. It does feel like your own fluids though, I put a dab on my finger to see how it felt.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 11:04:39 PM »
Really want to have a baby but don't know where to start as i have no clue on my cycle.

What do you mean you have no clue on your cycle? It’s irregular or you haven’t paid attention to it before.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 11:16:23 PM »
Okay so first of all start tracking. I wouldn’t recommend this app for tracking I personally use clue but this app just for forums as the support is great. First thing to work out is of your regular (periods are roughly always the same length) or irregular (they do what they want).
Then start doing ovulation test to find out when you ovulate and bd every other day leading up to ovulation. Start taking pre pregnancy vitamins ASAP but tbh if your just starting then relax and enjoy it. Just have plenty of regular sex but aim for every other day so the sperm can have time to generate.