Author Topic: Sex on the pill question...  (Read 295 times)

Offline JoySky7

• View Profile
Sex on the pill question...
« on: September 16, 2018, 05:09:33 AM »
So I’ve been on the pill about a month now and started the second package this week (back to back so i skipped the sugar pills and full period)
(I did bleed a bit well still on the pill tho during my period time)

Last night I slept with the guy I was seeing and with for a while ... and he came fully inside me...
I’ve never let him do that.. or had that happen before .. and he knows I’m on the pill...
But I just wanna know like if that’s okay?? Like from what I looked up on google it said it should be safe I’f
I’m on schedule perfectly with my pills... and I have been...
But still kinda freaked out now.. I should have told him I wasn’t totally ready or comfortable with it .. but I didn’t .
So I’m just wondering if anyone has any feed back on if I’ll be okay, pregnancy wise chances  ..
I don’t want to get pregnant at all.. and I’m usually so paranoid with being safe.. but I kinda just let things slide cause I figured it was safe enough since I’m On the pill. I think I am? Right ? That’s why I’m on the pill so that there arent risks. I don’t sleep around and I’ve only been with him . So I’m usually careful.

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Sex on the pill question...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 07:22:24 AM »
If you're taking your pills correctly, you shouldn't be pregnant(although any contraception can fail, pills are pretty safe). But the risk of STDs should worry you more! Remember condoms are not there only for pregnancy risks, but to protect you from infections and diseases.

Offline Sunkissed101

• View Profile
Re: Sex on the pill question...
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »
As long as you are taking your pills on a regular basis it shouldnt be a problem. However if you plan to take the pill long term. I advice you to make a trip to a doctor every now and then for check ups. Taking the pill long term can sometimes be a bad thing. So you must always make sure everything is healthy.