Author Topic: Should I?  (Read 311 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Should I?
« on: September 21, 2018, 11:08:04 PM »
Ok, so, I’ve posted a lot about guy problems, but this one is different! This boy does NOT have a girlfriend. So, I’ve known him for a little over 15 years (since I was 9 months old, and I just turned 16), and our families are close. I’ve liked him for over a year, and my bff gave me a challenge to get his number. This guy hardly ever talks to me, but I’ve seen him stare at me a lot! We’ve talked a bit in the last few months, but only if necessary, like it’s just us too, or if one of our parents were taking the other one home after an event at our church. What I want to know is if I should get his number or not? I’ve been kind of wanting to, but don’t know if I should. It would probably make us closer, and he wouldn’t be so nervous around me. If I should, how would I get it? Thanks for the help in advance!

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
Re: Should I?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 04:27:33 AM »
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU LIKE HUNTTI?!?! But yeah you should get his number. Just be like “ I was hoping maybe we could talk more, so could we keep in contact by giving me your number “
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 06:36:16 AM »
Over the past year? About 5....but I only started liking them a year ago, this guy was my first crush.

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »
I’ve liked three people in my life lmao I’m very picky with boys.
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »
The most I’ve like at one time is 2, I kept having them come and go. But this crush has stayed for a while year and some.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 02:01:17 AM »
That isn't an unreasonable count, WolfGirl. Don't worry. Also, I just plain out say, "Hey, can I have your number, so we can talk when we don't see each other?" But that's like only with guys that I'm close to, and I feel like it's no big deal to ask.
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 07:09:11 AM »
That isn't an unreasonable count, WolfGirl. Don't worry  :)) Also, I just plain out say, "Hey can I have your number, so we can talk when we don't see each other?" But that's like only with guys that I'm close to, and I feel like it's no big deal to ask.
yeah I agree
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2018, 12:58:08 PM »
That isn't an unreasonable count, WolfGirl. Don't worry. Also, I just plain out say, "Hey, can I have your number, so we can talk when we don't see each other?" But that's like only with guys that I'm close to, and I feel like it's no big deal to ask.

Oh my gosh, thank you. I thought that I had become an unhealthy boy crazy girl in the last year.

Offline Sunkissed101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2018, 03:30:42 PM »
I think you should just straight up ask for his number. Just go for it girl.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 12:27:03 AM »

Oh my gosh, thank you. I thought that I had become an unhealthy boy crazy girl in the last year.

Hahahaha no you’re good girl
Always glad to help!

Offline Darken12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 07:47:44 AM »
Your not boy crazy. I just think most boys are disgusting pigs. So I don’t like  most of them. But unfortunately, I can’t help but be attracted to some. I swear as soon as 80% of them open their mouth... :p
~Darken12

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »
Your not boy crazy. I just think most boys are disgusting pigs. So I don’t like  most of them. But unfortunately, I can’t help but be attracted to some. I swear as soon as 80% of them open their mouth... :p

Well, four of my crushes are from church, so they aren’t that bad. The other one isn’t that well behaved... xD He swears so much, but he was willing to say he was gay so that I dad would let us hang out.