Author Topic: ?  (Read 419 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Re: ?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
I’m thinking that exact same thing, I haven’t done anything, and actually convinced myself not to cut my arm. If I do anything, I think afterward I’m sane again, I’d say something to someone I trust that is older.

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 05:02:59 PM »
Girls are usually very emotional during periods.

Offline Flowerpuff2

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
I am sorry you feel the way you do

Offline Darken12

• Dark (maybe emo) weird, odd one out and calm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 06:54:51 PM »
I remember when I was like full emo mode when I was 8 and I tried to cut myself, so then I cut myself and was like “ oh f**k “ and never did it again. 4 years later went to therapy lol
~Darken12

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 06:58:21 PM »
When I think of PMS I think of someone being a bit cranky or tearful. If it’s making you feel suicidal once a month that’s not good. It can be treated by going on the pill or you could try something like St. John’s Wart. It’s up to you but some people go through their whole life without thinking about killing them selves and you’re doing it monthly!!?? If it’s starting to effect your life such as missing school, effecting relationships with family and friends or it’s stopping you doing regular activities then yes you do need to do something about it.

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »
When I think of PMS I think of someone being a bit cranky or tearful. If it’s making you feel suicidal once a month that’s not good. It can be treated by going on the pill or you could try something like St. John’s Wart. It’s up to you but some people go through their whole life without thinking about killing them selves and you’re doing it monthly!!?? If it’s starting to effect your life such as missing school, effecting relationships with family and friends or it’s stopping you doing regular activities then yes you do need to do something about it.
Well my mum has been complaining about how private and closed up I’ve been cos i always sit in my room because I’m in an antisocial/bad mood a lot so maybe.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 12:10:22 AM »
Yes, Zajamelia, it is normal to have mood swings on your period. I feel like  I answered your question, but it was probably overshadowed by my concern for WolfGirl.
Always glad to help!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 08:49:42 PM »
Zajamelia It would be a good idea to keep a “mood diary”. Track each day how many hours sleep you got and on a scale 1-10 how you feel. Also any comments (such as had a fight with friend). Also ad on there when you’re on your period. You can just do it on a blank page or if you google it you can print pages off. There are even Apps you can download.
It would be a good idea to track it for a while to see if it does relate to your period. It will also help in the future if you need to seek help.

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 11:49:15 AM »
Zajamelia It would be a good idea to keep a “mood diary”. Track each day how many hours sleep you got and on a scale 1-10 how you feel. Also any comments (such as had a fight with friend). Also ad on there when you’re on your period. You can just do it on a blank page or if you google it you can print pages off. There are even Apps you can download.
It would be a good idea to track it for a while to see if it does relate to your period. It will also help in the future if you need to seek help.
Good idea thanks