Author Topic: Love Triangle>help I’m worried  (Read 109 times)

Offline Mi-Time

• The meaning of Life is that it ends.
    • View Profile
Love Triangle>help I’m worried
« on: September 28, 2018, 05:19:50 AM »
So, I have a little love triangle going on...
Bit of background, My boyfriend (We’ll say Brian) and my friend (Carmen) have been friends since sixth grade. Now we’re in 10th. From sixth grade to now, they have dated kinda here and there, and broken up, and stayed friends. In Seventh grade, me and Brian dated. I met him through Carmen. We broke up, cause he never talked to me. He has social anxiety so it was too hard for him.
>> Fast forward to now, me and Brian started dating again at the end of ninth grade through summer. We’re coming up on our 4 month anniversary. Brian and I have had some rough spots, but we talk every day, hold hands all the time, we’re in a really good place. He’s my first real love, and I don’t want to lose him. ———Now wait, I thought you said there was a love triangle!—— well there is. Yesterday my friend Carmen (who is still best friends with Brian...Best friends) told me she likes him, and she’s been holding these feelings in for a while. I know his relationship with her is more important than mine with him, because they’ve been there for each other. If she’s having a bad day, so is he and vice versa. If she tells him, he might still like her too, and I don’t know what he would do..

Any support, advice, and tips are welcome. I appreciate any and all help, so thank you guys so much. And if you need more context let me know.  :)

Liνε lifε Γrεε
Best of Luck ω Life!

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Love Triangle>help I’m worried
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 05:49:36 PM »
It’s so cool that y’all get along just fine! I mean you are with him, so I wouldn’t worry.
Always glad to help!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 08:03:18 PM »
Yeah, not much you can do. If he does like her then it’s not meant to be. It will hurt but no point being with someone who likes someone else

Offline Mi-Time

• The meaning of Life is that it ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 06:46:58 PM »
Well, I low-key hate her now. And he and I basically broke up today. We’ll find out at 12:00 if it’s official:/
But you’re right, he probably didn’t really like me enough in the first place since he TOLD HER HE LIKED HER WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER OF THEM LIKING EACHOTHER.
So, I’ll cry a lot, and then since I’m bi I’ll go find some nice looking lady to hook up with! Jk jk, I’m not that mean. I couldn’t do that lol ;)
Best of Luck ω Life!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 08:14:24 PM »
It’s totally normal to be angry. Angry at her, angry at him, just pissed at the whole situation. It sucks.

What really sucks is they’ll get together, it will be hard on you. Just when you are finally getting over him and moving on. Your friend will get bored with him (because she only liked him cause she couldn’t have him) she’ll break up with him. He’ll try to convince you (and himself) that it’s you he likes and that you are the better person. You’ll resist but finally get talked around. You’ll start dating again, it will go good for a long time but then your friend will decide she wants him again.  He won’t break up with you that easy as he doesn’t trust that she means it, (he’s got a good thing with you) they’ll spend more and more time together and will end up cheating behind your back. (That’s what will keep her interested because it’s exciting)