Poll

How many times have you gone to someone for help?

1-3
0 (0%)
4-6
0 (0%)
6-8
0 (0%)
9-11
0 (0%)
12+
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 27, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

Author Topic: Good Advice on EVERYTHING!! Won’t judge or be rude!  (Read 245 times)

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
Good Advice on EVERYTHING!! Won’t judge or be rude!
« on: October 13, 2018, 07:39:38 PM »
Discuss issues and get good advice without being judged.

Offline Maddie.boø

• View Profile
Re: Good Advice on EVERYTHING!! Won’t judge or be rude!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 04:49:12 PM »
Hi, can I have some help?

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 08:52:11 AM »
sup?

Offline who_are_you

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 06:05:25 AM »
Ok, I need some advice, and I hope I can get some here, because it’s my only option. I have recently come out to a friend, who has a crush on me. She’s really funny and sweet, and I think I like her back. I’m in 8th grade, so I’m going to high school next year. My parents want me to try to get into a private school (Shipley, Westtown). It’s the opportunity of a lifetime, but I don’t wanna leave my friends and my crush. And if I do, should I tell my crush now and get some time together, or would that be cruel for leading her on?

UPDATE: On Halloween, I kissed her and then had a panic attack. I explained that I can’t be in a relationship with her, but I didn’t tell her anything about the whole private school thing. I desperately want to go out with her, but it’s just cruel to lead her on like that. I’m going to my first tour of Episcopal in a few weeks. If anyone has any advice, let me know. Things are pretty awkward between us.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »
What’s awkward is that she has no idea what’s going on!!!!
Tell her the truth!! Then SHE can decide if she wants to continue.

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 11:57:40 AM »
Ok, I need some advice, and I hope I can get some here, because it’s my only option. I have recently come out to a friend, who has a crush on me. She’s really funny and sweet, and I think I like her back. I’m in 8th grade, so I’m going to high school next year. My parents want me to try to get into a private school (Shipley, Westtown). It’s the opportunity of a lifetime, but I don’t wanna leave my friends and my crush. And if I do, should I tell my crush now and get some time together, or would that be cruel for leading her on?

UPDATE: On Halloween, I kissed her and then had a panic attack. I explained that I can’t be in a relationship with her, but I didn’t tell her anything about the whole private school thing. I desperately want to go out with her, but it’s just cruel to lead her on like that. I’m going to my first tour of Episcopal in a few weeks. If anyone has any advice, let me know. Things are pretty awkward between us.

Hello. Sorry it took me a while. I would tell her everything. Tell her you might be going to a private school then talk about what you guys wanna do. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 06:08:32 PM »

I think you should he honest because leading someone on isn’t right. She will probably appreciate your honesty. Good luck and tell me how it goes.