Author Topic: don’t know and scared  (Read 201 times)

Offline Mhayes15

• View Profile
don’t know and scared
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:15:06 AM »
So as a middle aged teenager a lot of my friends are starting to develop sexual activity. Ever since day one I’ve never like talking about anything sexual because it just makes me shiver. But recently I went to a party where I didn’t know anyone but my friend I went with, a guy approached me - he was a year older, and was touching me. I was on my period that night and said no to anything in the down stairs area - I found out a few days after that he wanted to f*** me, my friend is thinking about having a gatho soon and inviting him. I am unsure if I want to see him again, but at the same time I would like to seen him. I don’t know whether I want to fully have sex with him or not. I have never had it before or anything like that from another person, although I have fingered myself and quite enjoy the feeling, which makes me feel like I do want to f*** him. HELP :/

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: don’t know and scared
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:27:32 AM »
If you're not sure whether you want to have sex or not, then don't do it. Especially since you have never done it before. For all you know, he could just be looking for sex, and you should think if you're ok with that. I'd recommend that your first time be with someone you actually love and trust.

Offline イザベル

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 04:15:47 AM »
If you’re not sure if you want to have sex, definitely don’t. Since you haven’t really thought about it a lot, you might regret if you just do it with a random guy that you met once at a party.

When you see him again and things really start to heat up, you’ll basically know then and there if you want to go all the way. If there’s any doubt in your mind, say, no and say it clearly. If for some reason he’s forcing you to continue, punch him.  :) seriously.
-I (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Offline Lolita Del Rey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 08:05:08 AM »
Hey gurl! I had a similar thing happen to me!! So here is my story:

So I was dating this guy named Aaron he was my age (at the time 14) all my friends were having sex and he was also sexually active before we started dating (and as I found out later whilst we were dating he was sexually  active with my best friend and his ex)!

So we were at this party and it was the day after my period had ended and I hadn’t fully shaved/ waxed (which my personal preference would be to have no hair down their but there is nothing wrong with that at all!) and also I find it still a bit off limits a few days after my period.

So we got as far as me and him almost naked in this bed together! I felt so pressured and uncomfortable. All my friends were forcing me and so was he. I felt “dirty” and gross!

I always dreamed that my first time would be in a luxurious bed covered in rose petals with candles all around.. not in my friends bed with a guy I’ve been with a few months and all his random friends around! NOT CUTE

In the end I didn’t have sex with him! In fact I am still a virgin and so glad that i am, me and my current boyfriend are waiting until I am ready