Author Topic: Tinder  (Read 181 times)

Offline kail21

• View Profile
Tinder
« on: October 23, 2018, 08:02:38 PM »
Anyone ever use Tinder before? I’m looking for a relationship though, not just a hookup...that’s my concern with it. Any positive stories?

Offline Shortie2210

• View Profile
Re: Tinder
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:17:52 AM »
Tinders pretty alright. I’m not on there for hookups either. I’ve made some cool friends that I’ve hung out with on there. Not everyone’s looking for hookups, the ones that are, are usually pretty straightforward and open about it from the jump. A lot of men are on there for relationships too! Just be sure that you’re honest/open about what you’re looking for as well.

I had it for months and then I met someone really cool and we went on a really good date(to get to know eachother, not exactly for a relationship) and then we started hanging out a couple times a week after that and still do lol..

Just beware that if you live close to a military base, you’re gonna see a lot of them through your feed, haha.

Remember your safety though, meet up in public spaces, FaceTime, park under street lights, make sure you’re comfortable.

Good luck and BE SAFE!! :)

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 08:54:43 AM »
Yes! What she said about all the safety stuff. I have a friend who met her boyfriend on there been together for like 5 years, just bought a house

Offline kail21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 10:38:09 PM »
Thanks so much for the replies! I appreciate the safety suggestion. Thanks guys