Author Topic: HELP possibly pregnant  (Read 271 times)

Offline maddsss7

• View Profile
HELP possibly pregnant
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:46:48 PM »
So my boyfriend and i had sex 3 days after my period ended and we weren’t using protection. he swears he finished only outside of me but all we know for certain is that he partially finished on my vagina. i went straight to the bathroom, wiped it up, and got in the shower. i’m on birth control but since i was on my period i had only been back on my blue pills for 2 days. i’m also taking progesterone bc of my irregular periods happening twice a month. they haven’t been doing that for about 4 months but today (one week after having sex) i started bleeding dark red blood. my period is supposed to start in 9 days. my boyfriend talked me out of taking the plan b pill because he “definitely didn’t finish inside”. what should i do?

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
Re: HELP possibly pregnant
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 01:49:43 PM »
You are on the pill, as long as you are taking it correctly then you are fine, you are having protected (from pregnancy) sex, even on your pill free week you are covered.
However for future reference if you are having sex which is unprotected I.e no form of birth control, you are still at risk of falling pregnant whether or not he finishes inside of you & no amount of tissue wiping or washing will prevent it.
But your on the pill so you are fine!