Author Topic: Best friend ditched me  (Read 72 times)

Offline Freckles.777

• View Profile
Best friend ditched me
« on: October 30, 2018, 11:57:23 PM »
So for this Halloween my friend and i were planning to have a sleepover, it was her idea in the first place and she wanted to have it at my house. The idea grew on me, and i was really really excited. Over Text i would type stuff like “really excited for Halloween” etc. But she kept changing the subject after a while. I didnt think much about that so i went on with life. Im an only child with very few friends, so i cleared my plans for Halloween and expected to spend the whole night gathering candy with her... well the day before halloween i finally ask her straight forword why she keeps ignoring me, and she reply’s with “i changed my mind about spending Halloween with you, because im going trick or treating with two other friends, we even picked out a group costume!” . I didnt know how to even reply to that cause now my other friends also have plans and i have nothing to do for tomorrow night. Can someone please give me advise on how i should reply to her, and/or say something to calm my nerves and anger cause i dont wanna cause drama. Thanks

Offline charg

• View Profile
Re: Best friend ditched me
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »
from personal experience, i would say she isn’t a good friend. leaving you to hang out with two other friends. i would be the bigger person, and as you said avoid drama, just hang out with other people. but if you’re like me and have very little friends, just open yourself to talking to people more. :) you’ll be fine, and im so sorry she did that. i know how it feels.