Author Topic: weird?  (Read 88 times)

Offline XflowersforeverX

• View Profile
weird?
« on: November 08, 2018, 05:53:04 PM »
I’m 14 years old and i haven’t even dated anyone yet. Almost everyone i know has before. I haven’t even had my first kiss. I’ve just never liked someone that liked me back like that. I feel so lame lol. Can you respond and just tell me how old you guys were when you started dating and your first kiss

Online WolfGirl

• View Profile
Re: weird?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 09:35:07 PM »
I haven’t dated or kissed anyone, and I’m 16.

Offline Zalee

• I feel like I'm pretty punny. :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:56:06 PM »
There‘s noting weird with going at your own pace! Everyone is different and that doesn‘t make you lame. :)

I started dating my now husband at 16, he was 19. We didn‘t have our first kiss until I was 18 and he was 21. :) We both had not dated/kissed anyone before eachother.
Signiture too small!

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 03:44:49 PM »
I’m 14 years old and i haven’t even dated anyone yet. Almost everyone i know has before. I haven’t even had my first kiss. I’ve just never liked someone that liked me back like that. I feel so lame lol. Can you respond and just tell me how old you guys were when you started dating and your first kiss
Dating is kinda a waste of time at our age if I’m being honest and you are savimg yourself from possible heartbreak so it’s not lame. Don’t stress about it though you still have a lot of time to get an opportunity to date/kiss someone.

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 12:43:59 AM »
Yes! Don't waste your time now. Save the heartbreak. I kissed someone for the first time earlier this year when I was 18, and I have yet to date someone. No rush. Don't compare yourself to others.
Always glad to help!