Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 206 times)

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
Advice needed
« on: November 09, 2018, 03:02:25 PM »
Recently my friend told me who he is dating and I was one of only a few people that knew. He told me not to tell anyone and I didn’t. Anyways let me get to the point. He told this girl I’m kinda friends with and she told someone else even though she promised not to. I don’t want to tell him because I don’t wanna start drama but then I also don’t want him to trust the wrong people. What should I do? Should I tell him or not?

Offline MaryKay

• View Profile
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 12:50:02 AM »
Just kindly say, "Hey, I don't want to cause any trouble, but I just wanted to let you know that so and so is spreading what you want to keep private. If you choose to do something about it, I would like for my name to not be mentioned." Plain and simple.
Always glad to help!

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 06:11:21 PM »
Just kindly say, "Hey, I don't want to cause any trouble, but I just wanted to let you know that so and so is spreading what you want to keep private. If you choose to do something about it, I would like for my name to not be mentioned." Plain and simple.
Im just worried that she will figure out that it was me who told him and get mad at me. I know she’s the one being the bad person and I shouldn’t care but I just don’t want anyone hating me.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 01:56:59 AM »
Don’t tell him. You said it yourself you don’t want to start drama. So don’t.

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 12:39:16 PM »
Don’t tell him. You said it yourself you don’t want to start drama. So don’t.
Its a bit too late now lmao. Oh well. If she tries to make me look like the bad person that will just be stupid.

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 11:53:56 PM »
I don’t mean to sound rude, but I recently went through something that I had to talk to people about what happened, I was constantly told by my parents to ignore them if they hate you because you spoke up. This is what the world has come to, everyone hates you for doing the right thing! So, please, don’t feel like you did the wrong thing. If people get bad at you, ignore them and just know you did the right thing.

Offline Zajamelia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 10:25:01 AM »
I don’t mean to sound rude, but I recently went through something that I had to talk to people about what happened, I was constantly told by my parents to ignore them if they hate you because you spoke up. This is what the world has come to, everyone hates you for doing the right thing! So, please, don’t feel like you did the wrong thing. If people get bad at you, ignore them and just know you did the right thing.
Thats true. I don’t feel bad anymore to be honest.

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 10:42:54 AM »
Thats true. I don’t feel bad anymore to be honest.

Glad I could help, it’s just wrong that people are mad at others when they do the right thing. Just know if they do get mad, they’re not your true friends.