Author Topic: Relationship and sex?  (Read 265 times)

Offline AmsterRose

• View Profile
Relationship and sex?
« on: November 18, 2018, 04:49:25 AM »
My boyfriend and I just got back together in the past few years we've been together then break up but now we won't breakup we had some friend problems and moving states so we broke up and yeah now back together. Anyway my boyfriend is always "in the mood for sex and naughty talk" when we talk he talks about us having sex. But we've had a responsible chat about it and we wanna go ahead and have sex but the problem is we're 14 years old right now and we never see each other because I moved states. . . My dad and sister know about us and our relationship and they're okay with it.... but I don't know how and what to do we want to have sex but we can't. I don't want to lie to my parents about us and about us wanting to have sex. 
Please help me.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Relationship and sex?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 06:49:11 PM »
So you don’t actually live near each other and never see each other?

Offline AmsterRose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
Yeah. We never see each other he lives up in Queensland Australia and I live in New South Wales Australia but I'm meant to have surgery and his coming to visit me but we don't know when that is yet. ......

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 12:01:56 AM »
Just a reminder that the age of consent (the age you’re legally allowed to have sex) is 16 in Australia so ideally holding off for a while would be better.
Sex is good but it takes practice and time. At this point you don’t have a lot of time together, for most girls their first time hurts and is a bit of a letdown.