Author Topic: Relationship advise needed  (Read 420 times)

Offline AmsterRose

• View Profile
Relationship advise needed
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:17:36 PM »
I live 12 hours away from my boyfriend and I don't get to see him at all. Because of my parents and school. We don't talk as much as we use to and I just have the feeling we're gonna break up and that his cheating on me. But he says he loves me and he doesn't seem different to the last time I saw him. . . . . Am I just over reacting about our relationship. . . . . .

Offline Brittz

• View Profile
Re: Relationship advise needed
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 10:53:20 PM »
Yes u are

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:22:53 AM »
Maybe, maybe not. We'd need to know the reasons behind your thinking that he's cheating and that you guys will break up. Why do you think that?

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 05:22:53 AM »

Offline emilyrotten05

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 12:45:11 PM »
Hey all!

I’m felling a bit confused and need some advice.
I just had a old guy friend( we’ll name him k) move to my school recently. We dated a few years ago do a bit but then I dumped him thinking I liked someone else. I currently have a bf(we”ll name him L). I love my bf but I wanna be friends with K but think I have feelings for him and he has a gf. I’ve tried to talk to him but I got a lump in my throat and couldn’t talk which made things awkward. Can someone help please? I’m super confused.

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »
Emily,
Don’t try to be friends with the guy you dated before, just stay away from him. Nothing good is likely to come from y’all hanging out

Offline hat917

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »
I have found that sometimes relationships drift apart, including mine. I have to go a month without seeing my boyfriend at a time but it’s perfectly normal to feel some disconnection but you just need to follow your heart if it’s normal when you see him