Author Topic: Late period?!  (Read 230 times)

Offline Pancakes1524

• View Profile
Late period?!
« on: November 22, 2018, 11:30:29 PM »
Hey guys. So i need some advice. My periods are usually regular and start between the 15th and 21st of each month. But this month I am 5 days late and I have never been this late before. I have sex with my boyfriend sometimes and we use protection but I am not on birth control yet. But i went to the doctors to get birth control and they made me pee in a cup to see if I was pregnant and the test came back negative. The doctors visit was 2 days ago. I’m really freaking out about not having my period and I need help!!!! Could the doctors test be wrong? Am I not getting it because i’m stressed? Am I pregnant? Please help. Really worried. xo

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Late period?!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 11:44:02 PM »
Did you get birth control? Have you started it?

Offline Pancakes1524

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 11:36:06 AM »
well the doctor perscribed it to me but i haven’t taken it yet because you are supposed to wait until after your period. but i haven’t got my period still. and it’s been a week. it’s a week late.

Offline babyL3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 12:10:17 PM »
that is the exact same for me and i’m really scared because i don’t know what to do and i’m scared to go to the doctors as not knowing what to do but i feel as tho if i stress it’ll make it worse.

Offline haylizhill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 11:25:52 PM »
Today my period is three days late and i have NEVER had sex before and i dont know why its late someone help!!!