Author Topic: TTC any tips  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Saz740

• View Profile
TTC any tips
« on: November 26, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »
Hi I’m so new to this I’m currently TTC I am 3DPO and I think it will be the longest wait till AF comes. Would love if there is others out there that are TTC and to have a buddy to go through it with thanks

Offline Chareliz1986

• View Profile
Re: TTC any tips
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 12:40:18 PM »
Hiya I’m in the same boat! My AF is due in 5 days and I’m wishing the time away! I did one of the early tests a couple of days ago which was negative. I’m hoping this is because it was too early! It’s so easy to become obsessive, I told myself I wouldn’t be that person. I had my iud our last month so that could take a while for hormones to regulate! Fingers crossed for you, I’m not sure when you were expecting yours as you posted that a couple of weeks ago! x

Offline alanaw2011

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:14:40 AM »
I’m also TTC for baby no 2.
DD was a miracle baby as I always say. I have PCOS known since I was about 16. My fiancé and I have been trying for 1.5 years so it’s been a bit of a punch to the confidence.
I was using these forums when I was TTC DD and there was great support on here. (Also some really dumb questions asked, seems nothing has changed) lol

I wish you both luck on your journeys.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:14:40 AM »

Offline Chareliz1986

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 08:40:30 AM »
I can understand the knock of confidence, but it has happened for you before!! So don’t lose hope! My friend took two years when supposedly there were physically no issues with her and her partner.
I’m still ttc I’m less obsessed now I’ve realised it’s not as easy as I thought! Fingers crossed for you! X

Offline alanaw2011

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 11:33:34 PM »
Absolutely not as easy as doing the deed and boom there you have it haha

Offline Peaches_x

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
Hi,

I am on the journey of preparing TTC baby number 2 this year. I came off the oatch last June in order to try and give my body a chance to regulate again, still feel like my body is a bit over the place at the minute. Not fully starting TTC until May so hoping that by then everything will be back to normal! Wish all you ladies the best of luck in your journey, it’s good to have a sounding board when your going through this and people to chat to xx

Offline alanaw2011

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 11:05:36 PM »
Absolutely peaches
L
I found this app helpful for the forums with first.
It’s relieves a bit of stress

Offline Peaches_x

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »
Deffo, it always helps.

I hope all the ladies here are feeling supported

How is everyone getting on? :)

Offline Chareliz1986

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 05:40:06 PM »
Still trying!!  I ovulate next week, a few people told me they swore by the whole upside down thing afterwards which I haven’t tried yet so I’m planning some films to watch and I’ll get snacks so I can do that for a couple of hours! Haha back to obsessing! How are the rest of you getting on x

Offline Peaches_x

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 06:45:43 PM »
I will keep my fingers crossed for you next week! I tried that a few times when TTC my son so here’s hoping it works for you!

I am still currently in the process of giving my body time to try and regulate itself before officially trying again. Although I’m finding it very difficult emotionally and mentally I don’t want to wait but I also know I need to