Author Topic: Possibly pregnant  (Read 166 times)

Offline Rom4lyf

• View Profile
Possibly pregnant
« on: November 29, 2018, 09:08:00 AM »
Me and my partner have had sex recently (1week ago) and i've felt off ever since. His been telling me his "planted his seed in me" yet we've used protection (condom) as im not on the pill. But he said we've both cummed. Is there a possibility the condom might have snapped while having sex? Could i be expecting to get pregnant? :O

Offline Flowerbomb

• View Profile
Re: Possibly pregnant
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 08:48:07 PM »
Have you had any symptoms? What do you mean by 'off'? The best thing you can do is take a test. Also if the condom ripped he should have told you. It's your body and if something like that happened and he didn't tell you in the moment it suggests he's not trust worthy to me.

You don't have to buy an expensive test, a dollar/pound store test will do just fine, they are just as effective get two just in case. (They use the same ones in hospitals and clinics).

Honestly though if you think you may be pregnant just take a test or go see your GP. There's not much we can do here but speculate.

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:12:41 AM »
Having sex one week ago, it is too soon to take a pregnancy test. It’s now to late to take the morning after pill so you are just going to have to wait it out & take a test if you miss your period. Where were you in your cycle? Did you check the condom to see if it split? Your probably feeling ‘off’ because you are worrying about the possibility of ending up pregnant. Wait till your period is due then if it doesn’t come, test!

Offline Rom4lyf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:39:21 AM »
I was towards the end of my 28day cycle. My period is 10days late and now im getting worried. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests but apparently its too soon to tell so i've booked in a blood test and im hoping its a negative.

Fingers crossed

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »
It is very unlikely to fall pregnant at the end of the cycle. The only way for it to be possible if you ovulate late that cycle and conceive. And if don’t conceive then period will be late anyway because of late ovulation. It could be that you have just skipped a cycle.

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »
If you are 10 days late then it’s not to soon for a test. It’s very rare that a test wouldn’t pick up that you were pregnant at this point, so if you’ve had 2 negative tests then you can believe them & are not pregnant. Having sex towards the end of your cycle is unlikely to result in pregnancy unless you’ve had a late ovulation which in turn would also give you a late period. However I suggest if you really don’t want to be pregnant & you want to be doubly sure on protection that you go on some other form in contraception aswell as condoms to prevent this worry again