Author Topic: Friends and bullies  (Read 702 times)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
Friends and bullies
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:59:54 pm »

Offline Sophie0123

• View Profile
Re: Friends and bullies
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:15:44 am »
I'm no expert but I did have a similar experience. I Suggest meeting up with Jackie and confronting her about these things that she's doing (like going behind your back). Let her know how hurtful she's being and if she's a true friend then she'll apologise and perhaps explain her reasons for being so mean. If she starts being bitchy and blames something on u that u know wasn't ur fault then she isn't worth it - ur friendship or ur time. It sounds like Brenda is not a good person at all and is definitely influencing Jackie. Maybe u could tell jackie how u feel about Brenda - how she's really mean to u and is trying to push u and Jackie apart.
I went to a cafe with the girl who wasn't being a very good friend to me. I'd realised enough was enough - we'd been friends for so long I didn't want to just say "I don't want to b friends anymore" but equally I couldn't b arsed with all her bitchy behaviour. I confronted her about the mean things she was doing and she apologised. We resolved our issues and are still friends now.
I hope hope everything turns out ok 4 u, u sound like u've had a really tough time with it all :-)

Offline WolfGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:07:17 pm »

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 10:49:24 am »

Offline Hêłlø

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 12:31:52 am »