Author Topic: Possibly pregnant  (Read 564 times)

Offline Rom4lyf

• View Profile
Possibly pregnant
« on: November 29, 2018, 02:08:00 pm »
Me and my partner have had sex recently (1week ago) and i've felt off ever since. His been telling me his "planted his seed in me" yet we've used protection (condom) as im not on the pill. But he said we've both cummed. Is there a possibility the condom might have snapped while having sex? Could i be expecting to get pregnant? :O

Offline Flowerbomb

• View Profile
Re: Possibly pregnant
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 01:48:07 am »
Have you had any symptoms? What do you mean by 'off'? The best thing you can do is take a test. Also if the condom ripped he should have told you. It's your body and if something like that happened and he didn't tell you in the moment it suggests he's not trust worthy to me.

You don't have to buy an expensive test, a dollar/pound store test will do just fine, they are just as effective get two just in case. (They use the same ones in hospitals and clinics).

Honestly though if you think you may be pregnant just take a test or go see your GP. There's not much we can do here but speculate.

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 10:12:41 am »

Offline Rom4lyf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 01:39:21 pm »
I was towards the end of my 28day cycle. My period is 10days late and now im getting worried. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests but apparently its too soon to tell so i've booked in a blood test and im hoping its a negative.

Fingers crossed

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 04:08:25 pm »

Offline Nicjane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 06:34:08 pm »