Author Topic: First time and i need advice ASAP  (Read 765 times)

Offline Thegirl110011

• View Profile
First time and i need advice ASAP
« on: December 10, 2018, 07:31:32 PM »
Okay so my boyfriend and i have been together 11 months and we have almost had sex at least once and tonight we finally did. Well i didn’t feel anything(like pleasurable) and i didn’t “finish”. Should i be worried? Like is it possible that i just can’t feel anything? He has gotten handsy before and it was the same way

Offline G123

• View Profile
Re: First time and i need advice ASAP
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 08:04:31 PM »
I would suspect that you’re nervous, and the more you try and force yourself to “feel” it and enjoy it you won’t .. I suppose it’s kinda like trying to get to sleep? If you try too hard it will only frustrate you. Try to relax, make sure you have a lot of time maybe touch yourself a bit if you know how to hit the spot to turn yourself on a bit first then let him continue , use lube if needs be just main thing is to take your time, it will come to you :) lots of times when I was with my ex I was turned on and he would come and then he would help me have an orgasm after I know it deffo took me a while but I was always fixed on pleasing him maybe you’re doing that? Try to relax and think about your own pleasure and try to forget about any insecurities :)

Offline Honeydew26

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 04:08:23 AM »
I’ve been with my guy for 6 years now. We had sex fairly early in our relationship. The first time I was so nervous I did not feel much. It hurt a bit going in at first and then once it was fine I did not feel pleasure. It was weird and I was like “am I broken?” No, I was not, I just let the nerves get to me. The second and third time was still not crazy pleasurable because of nerves.

What I did next was I spent more time with foreplay. I slowed things down. It made me more comfortable with him. Sorry if this is TMI, but after a lot of foreplay I could actually sense my vagina wanting penetration. Then the sex was good.

Also, don’t be afraid to speak up. Tell him what does and does not feel good. Some people really like one certain positions and other people could hate that same position. Just be nice when something isn’t good. Tell him the way you would want to be told if it wasn’t working.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 04:08:23 AM »

Offline Thegirl110011

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 12:04:44 AM »
This actually helped a lot. We are very open with each other and i have no problem telling him what feels good and what doesn’t. I think because we waited so long we are pretty much 100% comfortable with each other. The second time was a little better but still not amazing. I will definitely take your advice!