Author Topic: Missed NOVEMBER PERIOD and negative urine and blood test HELP  (Read 667 times)

Offline Ayanabrooke90

• View Profile
Missed NOVEMBER PERIOD and negative urine and blood test HELP
« on: December 12, 2018, 07:46:26 AM »
So i am supposed to start Decembers period today, and I didn't have a period in NOV at all and my periods never EVER do that expect when I was of course pregnant with my child.
I have taken like 7 urine test 5 at home and 2 at dr as well as having a blood test at 12-14 days late. Has this happened to anyone on here !?!?!?

Offline Courtneyleighx.

• View Profile
Re: Missed NOVEMBER PERIOD and negative urine and blood test HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 12:53:10 PM »
Hey, I missed my period in December  and I was due on Tuesday 8th Jan but today I’m 4 days late but still getting negative tests, haven’t been to the doctors yet waiting to be a week late this time around before I go...

Offline Belleh1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 04:08:56 AM »
Hiya, i am 26 and have had regular periods since i first started contraceptives at 16.
I came off my pill at 20. My periods were a little irrelgular afterwards but the last 2 years they have been all over the place. At one point i went 3 months without one.
Since going to the doctor i found out that i have b12 anaemia which causes irregular periods.
From your story it sounds normal to me. Missing one is actually rather common.  It can be stress, dieting, eating more than usual (very likely around christmas).
I sugggest if you miss another, without a positive pregnancy test, go to the doctor to get a blood test to see if you have a slight hormone imbalance and have it rectified asap!
Good luck!

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 04:08:56 AM »

Offline ChelseaMitchell96

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 11:41:15 AM »
Hi, I’ve missed January period and I’m 4 days late for my second period so I’ve missed two all together, I’ve had BFN but I’m going to text once more this weekend and then go to my doctors. Any update on yourself?
Chelsea Mitchell

Offline Giggles1989

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
Hey
Don’t panic about missing periods, I could be because you or your body is stressed, I haven’t had a period since September I’m ttc but nothing is happening but you may want to wait another month if you still don’t come on then go to your doctor