Author Topic: Drama. Drama. And more drama.  (Read 533 times)

Offline Freckles.777

• View Profile
Drama. Drama. And more drama.
« on: December 14, 2018, 02:46:20 PM »
Im home schooled and most of the friends i have are all female.

I know im only 14 and i don’t exactly want to get in a serious relationship so young, but when i go to social media and see all my past friends from school post pics with their boyfriends and kissing them makes me feel alone.

My friends tell me stories about how their first kiss went, and the only guy ive kissed was my dad. Long story short i feel like no guys really think im “cute” or “pretty”.

I feel pretty alone and i really want someone to laugh with and have fun, i dont even care about having sex or anything.
Advice?

Offline LinkleBlue

• View Profile
Re: Drama. Drama. And more drama.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 05:54:13 AM »
Find activities that you enjoy and do them. If you like reading, join a book club, if you like sports, go do some sports.

That way you'll know new people and maybe a potential boyfriend. But my biggest recomendation is not to get desperate. We tend to find any person who puts their eyes on us acceptable just to "finally have a partner" when we get desperate. Don't just say yes to anyone so you can have a bf, but actually get to know them and think about it with a cool head.

Offline Freckles.777

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »
There was this one boy i met in a class i took, he was super nice and funny. We texted a lot and had phone calls where we would just talk. But then he decided to go to public school and stopped talking to me like he used too. I still think about him because we had a good friend ship, but i would never date him especially after his actions. But i have to thank you for this adive i will give it a try. :)

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 04:06:14 PM »

Offline Fairso24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 08:50:35 PM »
Hey, it’s fine to feel the way you do. There are tons of girls in my grade who are dating. I know bc we’re still young that it’s not a good idea. I sometimes feel left out too. But just find something you love to do and stick to it.