Author Topic: Vaginaa Help :(  (Read 329 times)

Offline viohma

• View Profile
Vaginaa Help :(
« on: December 16, 2018, 11:38:07 AM »
Hello i’m 15, and i don’t wanna seem weird but i need some help on some things. i don’t know if it’s cause i shaved or what, but my vagina appears too be red on the outside. not like super red but it’s kinda, if that makes sense. it isn’t swollen, i don’t have a yeast infection, my discharge is normal and everything. it kinda itches but it’s not constantly. i don’t know if it’s cause i shaved or what. i’m just worried. i tried too research but all came up was a yeast infection and such but i don’t have any of the symptoms. my vagina is just red lol. i haven’t had sex or anything since the beginning of the year, so it can’t be that. but i just still don’t know what it is and don’t know what too do. i can’t ask my father cause that’s weird. i can’t ask any of my family cause i feel uncomfortable. and i had this app when i was little and i just remembered about it. so if someone could please help me out a little that would be great :(  :-[

Offline Loner

• View Profile
Re: Vaginaa Help :(
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 05:14:40 PM »
Shaving can irritate youy skin so if you're not doing it right it'll make it worse. Do some research on how to shave your lady parts and if the redness/irritated/discomfort talk to a close female family member to help schedule a doctors appointment.